Posted: 18 May 2018
Parklands have issued a challenge to all comers to walk, ride or crawl b seven local summits and help raise funds for three new boardwalks.
The 7 Summit Challenge invites you to make your way to the summit of seven spectacular local peaks. Enjoy the journey, love the views, soak up the natural beauty and raise funds for our latest cause.
The fundraising is done by sharing your challenge with friends through the GiveNow Crowdraising app. Then walk, run or crawl those hills (we don't mind how you get there!) and post a selfie from the summit of each to prove you've made it.
- Eastern Hill
- McFarlanes Hill
- Federation Hill
- Huon Hill
- Mahers Hill
- Nail Can Hill
- Go to our GiveNow page and set yourself up with a Crowdraising page for our Cause,
- Locate the hills and plan your hike. Maps HERE
- Climb the hills,
- Take a snap at the top of each (find the Parklands logo there) and post on our Facebook page.
- Share your photo with friends by hashtagging #7summits
- Let your supporters know you've achieved the challenge!
- Share your route with us if you have found a novel way to link our 7 summits.